Friday, November 7, 2008

Holograms are Trippy

I'm sure everyone saw this historic technological advancement on CNN during election night, but in case you didn't...they busted out some bodacious graphics that made me trip balls.

Okay, okay...I am exaggerating...by saying "made me trip balls", I meant "made me laugh my ass off and ask myself 'In God's name, Why?' "

These are professional, highly trained reporters; their job is to think of the most effective way to broadcast major events aka 2008 Presidential Election.
Instead I feel like they were all getting stoned in the green room watching Star Wars and saying "you know what would be kick-ass tonight, fuckin' holograms bro!"

And there you have it...

1 comment:

Whereismyrobot said...

I know, I swear to god I couldn't believe this was happening. What the hell is wrong with just pointing the camera?

On a similar note, do you remember when holograms were really big in the early 90's? There were stores for them at the mall and everything.